Monday, August 11, 2008

Santa Barbara for Maggie's Shower






This past weekend Carson and Dave had a boys weekend while I was in Santa Barbara with my college friends. They had a great weekend together, and Dave really enjoyed having all that time with Carson after being out of town for so long. They went on lots of walks with Carson's car, saw a kid's concert, went out to lunch to Red Robin and bought me a pair of shoes. I was very impressed with Dave's Mr.Mom duties. The house was even clean when I came home!

I had a great time with my girlfriends. Maggie's baby girl Blake is due in September and the shower was lots of fun. I love seeing the sea of pink at showers for baby girls. Maggie looks fantastic and only has about 6 weeks to go. Baby Charlie Vick made an appearance at the shower and is as adorable as ever. I held him as much as a could. He is so darling and Alex looks great! Saturday night after the shower, we went out to dinner and had a pretty big night out on the town after Mags & Alexis (the pregos) went home. Marisa, Megan, Leticia, Cami, Lisa & I were definitely the oldest girls at every bar on State Street! Here are some pics from my weekend.

No comments: