Saturday, July 19, 2008

Carson is ONE!





Well now that Carson is officially a big one year old, I thought that instead of bombarding you with the ridiculous number of pictures I send out monthly, I would just start a blog. If you are interested in Carson's daily adventures, you can visit this blog and see what we are up to.
Unfortunately for Carson, he woke up sick on his 1st birthday. We played around the house and I took him for a cruise around the neighborhood in his new car. This present was a big hit. For dinner we went to Carson's favorite restaurant (and one of his parents suburban favorites), Red Robin, where he shared our chicken sandwiches and thoroughly enjoyed his birthday ice cream sundae that he so kindly shared with us.

1 comment:

Grams said...

Carson, You are the most adorable child on the planet and we love you so very much! I miss you and I can't with to see you when I return from my trip. Lots of love, Grams